Sunday, April 24, 2011

Two Brothers, Courtney and the Black Swan

So after a long time we went to check out Mark's pick for his birthday movie, Your Highness. Oh my goodness, this was a hilarious film. Can I just say I love Natalie Portman. For someone who just won an oscar, pull something like this off is impressive. The main stars of this film are Danny McBride and James Franco where if anyone remembers also starred in Pinapple Express.

This movie was a serious trip. If you guys know the work of Danny McBride you would know what I mean. There were some very nice surprises in this film, including Damien Lewis (Life - TV Series & Dreamcatcher). It has been a while since I saw him in the show Life before NBC decided to cancel a potential great series. Charles Dance was the other surprise. If you don't remember this guy, he played Sardo Numspa, the demon in The Golden Child with Eddie Murphy. He was also in Alien 3 and Last Action Hero.

This film is one I definately recommend this movie in the theaters, forever how long it survives. I say this because it is being rushed out because of the upcoming summer "hits".

Great Movie!

Your Highness - B+

No comments:

Post a Comment