Thursday, July 28, 2011

BSP

So, I attended this high school called Washington in Milwaukee and I had this friend named Matt.  After high school (not sure much after), he created a comedy group with Aaron Yonda called Blame Society (I hope I'm telling this right).  You should remember these dudes as they created Chad Vader, which was rated top ten internet video series in.........I can't remember the year.  Since then they have create other series, like Beer and Board games and Ask An Expert.

Ask An Expert started with Hal Thompson and now has turned into a panel including, Dr. Moley, Baby Cookie (my favorite panelist), Thor (not sure about that one) and Ernesto, who I believe is either Matt or Aaron's Cat.  Here is a video featuring Ernesto:


I definitely enjoy you guys work.  Keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, Wil. Ernesto is my cat and he is quite informed.

    I like your blog. Sifl and Olly are the greatest. One of my favorite shows of all time.

    ReplyDelete