Monday, December 17, 2012

Out of the Frying Pan - Movie Review

The Hobbit - 4.5 Stars

So I have now seen this movie twice. Actually never thought I would do that, but I am glad I did.

PeterJackson has done it again, folks. The Hobbit was an extremely enjoyable movie. I had been a very long while since I read the book so I barely remember any of it. It was well done for a prequel. I felt it ran strong from the beginning to the end.

There was a lot more comedy than LOTR and just about as much action. I does make you see the dwarves in a different light.

Martin Freeman (The Office and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) was great as Bilbo. Funny as always and never disappointing. It was also, of course, great to see Ian McKellan, Hugo Weaving, Cate Blanchett, Ian Holm, Elijah Wood and Andy Serkis.

I is definitely a must see in the theaters if you love Lord of the Rings.

Looking forward to the next movie.

Until then.......


No comments:

Post a Comment