Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Don't Breathe | Movie Review

So um yeah.  

The makers of "The Evil Dead" brings a unique and very suspenseful thriller called, "Don't Breathe".  This movie in a nutshell puts a group of young thieves in the hunt for a major cash flow in a house occupied by a old, blind, ex-military man.   They go in thinking it will be a piece of cake, but things take a major turn and discoveries make it more and more difficult to finish the task at hand.  The ending will make probably leave you with mixed feelings.   

To be honest with you I was not sure about this one until I saw a trailer that made me say, "Oh man!  I think I need to see this one."  My partner in crime of Twist Cone was not sure at first, but she changed her mind very, surprisingly quickly.  It turned in to an incredible film that constantly made us ask, "Where the hell are they now?!"  I definitely kept our attention from start to end.  I feel the best performance was from Stephen Lang who played The Blind Man.  

Highly recommended this film in which ever way you please.  

Grade: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment