Wednesday, August 15, 2007

41571



The Bourne Ultimatum
4 Stars
Well I'm not sure is the series is over, but it was very good from beginning to now. Damon, Stiles & Allen was very impressive in their performances and the action scenes were outstanding.
In movies like this there are always connections even with the characters. My wife tells me that Nikki and Jason might have an even deeper past, but I'm not sure. It would make some since though.
The assassins sent out on this movie were great as well, especially the fight scene in Tangier, Morocco.
I'm not sure if they will think of doing another sequel. I'm not sure what they can think of since Bourne found pretty much all of his answers. If there is one I will definitely see it.
This is an owner I do recommend everyone to see it in theaters.
Later...............
P.S. I am very looking forward to Beowulf.

No comments:

Post a Comment