Friday, August 10, 2007

Been A While

I'm back folks! Sorry I have not posted here in a while. I was crazy busy, but I have seen a lot of new shows and flicks. Here is a brief rating of the films I have seen this summer.

Spiderman 3 - 3.5 Stars

Shrek The Third - 2.5 Stars


Georgia Rule - 2.5 Stars

Knocked Up - 3.5 Stars

Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End - 4.5 Stars

Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer - 3 Stars

Ocean's 13 - 2.5 Stars


Evan Almighty - 3 Stars

Ratatoullie - 3 Stars

Transformers - 4 Stars


Licence to Wed - 2.5 Stars

Sicko - 3 Stars

Live Free or Die Hard - 4 Stars


Harry Potter & The Order Of The Pheonix - 4 Stars

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - 3.5 Stars

Those are the films I saw this summer so far. Future films will have a full post as I will work hard to keep up with this.

TV reviews are next.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! (except I would've given Ratatouille 4.5 stars)
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous!! When did you go see Sicko???

    ReplyDelete