Thursday, June 23, 2011

Burn Notice and Wipeout Returns!

So the summer is here and it is time for the networks to release their previous summer hits and try some new shows.  With my limited schedule I will only take in 3 season premieres and 3 series premieres.  The new seasons include Louie, Wipeout and my favorite show, Burn Notice. 

Louie fell last summer from my DVR due to limited time (as usual), but I decided to give it a second chance.  Now missed a season and usually I would not try the show again, but I'll try.  No promises. 

Wipeout also returns after playing half of the 2010-2011 season with Winter and Spring versions, which in my opinion was very enteraining.  Hope they continue it.  Now the main summer show is back and looks even more challenging than before.

As for my new #1 show on my favorite network, Burn Notice returns and I'm sure with great new missions/jobs.  This show will never be dropped from my DVR.

New series include Expedition Impossible from the makers of Wipeout.  The host, on an interview, says this show is more extreme than The Amazing Race.  We shall see.

USA's new show Suits also starts this week.  It seems like it will be an interesting show as it features a kid who is a prodigy and says he is able to do court cases with out a degree.

The final series is Wilfred on FX.  This show stars Elijah Wood (Lord Of The Rings Trilogy) as a guy who sometimes watches a dog who happens to be a guy in a dog suit or at least that's how I take it so far.  It seems disturbing, yet intriguing.  I'm not sure how I'll feel about this show, but I'll give it a try.

I don't for see holding on to all these shows, but it will be fun to see how they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment