Sunday, June 10, 2012

Deadman Wonderland

So a new anime has entered my world. Of course this is the English Dub version and is on Toonami/Adult Swim/Cartoon Network. I know many anime fans hate this, especially the young ones, but I feel they are just too sucked into this world. "I only like the original Japanese version", they would say and I get that, but some of you don't need to be so snobbish about it.

Anyways.......

From what I gathered so far Deadman Wonderland is a place where convicted felons are used for entertainment for the world's twisted enjoyment. It features, Ganta, a 14 year old kid who is on death row for the murder of his classmates. He claims innocence and I'm sure we'll see. He is friends with a weird girl named, Shiro. It is unknown why she is there.

This show has the most profanity I have ever seen in an anime of course with being on cable TV you can imagine the amount of beeps that happens. Like most recent amines it is very twisted. Interested to see how it goes.

Later........

No comments:

Post a Comment