Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kali-Ma!

I know I may have spelled that wrong, but anyway. We have just finished seeing Snow White and the Huntsman starring Kristen Stewart (Twilight Saga/Into The Wild), Chris Hemsworth (Thor/Star Trek) and Charlize Theron (Monster/Hancock).

I will say that this movie was much darker than I expected. Charlize did a great job as the wicked queen and Hemsworth did as expected as the Huntsman. As for Stewart, she did pretty well. Kept the film flowing in my opinion. I'm sure that those who hated her before this movie will continue to hate her because I don't think she did well enough to convince her critics otherwise.

Overall I felt the movie was well done. Like I said a bit more darker than expected and the slow scenes almost put me to sleep. Check it out is you want. No pressure to see in theaters.

3 out of 5.

BTW, the queen's brother is very creepy and a pretty good fighter.

Later........

No comments:

Post a Comment