Friday, November 23, 2012

Riddles and Trivia Game

So I decided to try something fun and do some riddles and/or trivia towards my friends and maybe family.  I started some riddles on Facebook and got some folks very interested participating.  So far for about a week up to Wednesday, November 23, 2012 the standing are as such:

Riddles Leader Board
Kris Pickard - 3
Mark Howard - 1
Mark Lockard - 1
Mindy Rosado - 1
Heather Van Ess Rotolo - 1

I will continue these riddles on this blog site starting today and I will keep a leader board off to the side.

The way this will work is I will post a Riddle and the first person answer it correctly will gain a point.  Some riddles may be 2 or 3 points base on level of difficulty.  I will post riddles at least 2 a day and maybe a trivia question here and there, which will have it's own leader board.  So subscribe to this blog and try out some riddles/trivia.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment