Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Night of September 24, 2012

I will start off with this, I love American Football.  I really do!  To witness what I saw tonight place such a bitter taste in my mouth, it is horrible.  Now putting the officials aside, Green Bay's offense was bad.  Really, really bad.  Especially in the first quarter.  Seattle's defense seriously owned the Packers.  Green Bay's defense did very well, too, but the final pain was the officiating. 

For almost three weeks I have been giving these replacement referees the benefit of the doubt.  I like a lot of sports pundits would say that we would see the same amount of mistakes with the regular refs, but as the season been going more and more forward, it has been getting worse and worse.  Tonight, I feel was the final straw.

I am irritated with the NFL administration and the regular referees.  They need to put this to bed!  Will it be better when they come back?  Who knows, but I do know that these replacements are getting worse!

Will I continue to watch football?  Yes, but my enthusiasum is starting to fall and it's not because my team is now 1-2, but that doesn't help.

Oh well.  Moving on.

Later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment