Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TV Review - Making A Murderer

This was a series that I had hear a lot of people rave about, but I was kind of hesitant because of my bizarre mind set that somethings have enough attention so it does not require mine.  Then all of a sudden my wife brought it up and wondered if I was interested.  My response was "Eh, but if you want to check it out, I will watch it with you."

So we started watching the show and it became a binge.  It was very intriging and invilved.  For the most part it looked very one sided, but I can also see the problem child that Avery could be.  Who know how everything will turn out for this man, but the process was truly screwed up.

Check it out if you like documentaries that could draw you in.  Here is a trailer.  Show is only on Netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment