Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fantasy Football '12 - Week One

So, it is time for the season to begin, well it actually started on Wednesday with the Cowboys victory against the defending Super Bowl champion New York Giants, which was an impressive game and happy for the Cowboys win.  Nice work to Mr. Ogletree with 2 TDs for the night and great work to Tony Romo. 

Anyways, I went insane and signed up for 5 FFLs.  I don't know what I was smoking.  The leagues include, my former job (which may be my final year with them), my new job (on ESPN, which I have to get use to), a good friend's league (which I joined when my other leagues seemed to not be happening, but ended up happening), my favorite league (commissioner was just to busy, but still got it going) and my favorite league's defensive league (an interesting look, but it a lot of fun).  I think I'll be able to keep up, but it will be tough with school going on.

So I tried to keep my teams pretty consistent, but is hard to do with drafts, but in most of my leagues I have Eli Manning, Ahmad Bradshaw, Jordy Nelson and Wes Welker.  I think this will be a great season from some of my leagues.  I will talk more on this on Tuesday.  Good luck to me!

Later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment