Monday, September 3, 2012

Podcasts

I know this may sound pretty behind the times, I have now been exposed to the world of Podcasts.  It is a pretty awsome medium.  This best thing about it is that it makes the time past very, very quickly especially at work.  I listen to various types of podcasts including news, education/how to, sports and of course comedy.  Some of my favorites are The Rachel Maddow Show, ESPN's Mike and Mike Show, Nerdist, some of the Smodcast shows (Kevin Smith) and 60-Second Casts (Tech, Mind, Science, Earth etc.). 

My absolute #1 favorite show is the Ten Minute Podcast with Will Sasso (Mad TV and The Three Stooges), Bryan Callen (Mad TV and Hangover) and Chris D'Elia (Whitney and Celest & Jesse Forever).  These guys are extremely hilarious.  It can get a bit out of control, but it wouldn't be great if it didn't.  This show, like its title, is only 10 minutes long.  I kind of wish that it was much longer, but then the title would be pointless.  They would also feature guest including, Shawna and Chank Smith, which makes the show even sweeter.  As you can tell I thouroughly enjoy the podcast and I think you should check it out.

The tool I usually use to listen to these podcasts is Stitcher Smart Radio, which I discovered through advertisement on Hulu Plus I think.  I downloaded the app and I got hooked.  Again, it helps make the day go by quicker. 

Thank you very much folks! 

Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment