Thursday, October 22, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Official Trailer - Review

THAT! JUST! HAPPENED!

The Official Trailer has released!  Ticket sales in the US have sold out pretty much for the weekend release.  Maybe for the entire week up to Christmas.  This trailer.............Ok I was going to rant on that word, but I am going to leave that for future blog entry. This trailer was very impressive and epic.  You can definitely tell that this movie is being done by J.J. Abrams.  Very ominous and looks action packed.  I can see it being as deep or dark like the Star Trek movies he directed.

The X-Wings look great, the Tie Fighters look great and my favorite, Millennium Falcon, looked outstanding.  I wish it would stopped being chased by the empire.  FIGHT BACK!!!!

I didn't jizz like most of the Sci-Fi fandom world, but I am more excited about this film.  Our marathon will begin in a couple weeks.  One movie each week.  I wish I can go through the Clone Wars series, but I don't own it. 

I hope you all will have fun with your own marathons (I Know You Are Having Marathons!).  Also, enjoy Episode VII.

Later.................


No comments:

Post a Comment