Monday, September 7, 2015

YouTube Empire: Cinema Sins

Ah, Cinema Sins.  This site had turned into one my all-time favorite channels to watch.  It is hilarious to watch and may open your eyes to a point that a movie you used to love very much may now annoy you to the point of anger.  Now that is a quote (not verbatim) from my wife, but I don't fully agree.  It does open my eyes to something I may have missed, but it actually doesn't change how I felt about the film.

The host, Jeremy is a bit annoying simply because I feel he has a holier than thou complex.  No one knows more than Jeremy in the entertainment business or that is how I see him from his voice and mannerisms.  He has a personal channel where he does Q&A's, Dear Hollywood Letters, and Preview/Reviews of movies.  He has now taken up the watch me while I game concept, which I have a separate blog about that coming soon.  He also has 3 other channels in his arsenal; Music Video Sins, Brand Sins (Hosted by Bobby talking about companies) and Couch Tomato (don't know the name of the host, where he compares why 2 movies are or are not the same). 

All this stuff is entertaining, but at times could be as equally annoying.  I am drawn to it though and like I said, it is among my all-time favorite YouTube channels (I know I started off singular and now plural.  I am talking about his empire ya'll).

Below is one of his movie sins, which I found hilarious and I haven't seen the film yet.  BTW, make sure you see the film before seeing the sins of the film.  SPOILERS!!!!!  It has a sins counter, timer and gives you a sentence at the end.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment