Monday, September 7, 2015

YouTube Show: Honest Trailers

Okay.  Meet the ultimate collaborator of YouTube entertainment, Jon Bailey as he shows you his main gig with the channel Screen Junkies call Honest Trailers.  I call him a collaborator because he has worked with the likes of; Smosh Games, Cinema Sins, Brotherhood Woodshop and How It Should Have Ended (HISHE).  He also has his own channel where he does short review videos in what he calls his epic voice.  Yes, he does have a good movie trailer voice, but................ok.  Anyways, some of his best works is on Honest Trailers that he does for both Screen Junkies and Smosh Games.  He is very funny doing these especially when he says, "BEEEEWWWWBS".  Que my wife shaking her head.

It is pretty much the only thing I watch on Smosh Games and Screen Junkies because the rest of their work is either way to long (around an hour or so) or are kind of annoying, especially when their main host is, well, hosting.  The subject is interesting, but then I just stop their.  I tried, but no.  I digress. 

Check out the Honest Trailer below and then check out the others that I'm sure are on playlists at Screen Junkies or Smosh Games.  Or you can go to my channels' playlist at CocoaVision or Becauseimwil.

Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment